Posted: November 6th, 2009 under ApSIC Xbench.
We have just posted a new build for ApSIC Xbench 2.8! Build 385 includes some hot fixes for early feedback reported by users.
Fixes and enhancements for this refresh include:
- Fixed display issue for double-byte characters for RTF files
- Fixed search issue affecting some double-byte characters
- Enhanced TMX export so that it is more friendly with SDL Trados for some special cases
- Fixed some glitches with regular expressions in case-sensitive mode
- Enhanced parsing of special characters in RTF files and SDL Trados memories
- Enhanced switch to IBM TranslationManager after choosing Edit Source
You can see the main improvements of ApSIC Xbench 2.8 compared to v2.7 in our earlier blog post.
Please continue to report your feedback with the form for bug reports!