Posted: July 12th, 2016 under ApSIC Xbench.
- Include several GTT documents in the same Xbench QA session, not just the current one
- Use Edit Source (Ctrl+E) in Xbench to go right at the segment in GTT
We’re happy to announce that we are now releasing a new GTT-specific Chrome Extension with exactly these features, the new ApSIC Xbench Entension for GTT.
For more details, see the announcement in our Xbench Forum.
Posted: July 4th, 2016 under ApSIC Xbench.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve just released Xbench 3.0 build 1369, which adds support for Google Translator Toolkit (GTT).
The support for GTT also requires the latest Xbench Chrome Extension (version 1.0.6).
Once you have the latest Xbench 3.0 and Xbench Chrome Extension installed on your machine, the steps to instantly load your current GTT document in Xbench for QA are:
- Open the Google Translator Toolkit document in Chrome. You will notice that the Xbench Chrome Extension icon will become pink.
- Click the Xbench Chrome Extension icon.
- Double-click the .xbp file that is downloaded. Xbench will load with the segments for the GTT document in Xbench so that you can run a QA as usual.
We hope you like this new integration. If you have any issues or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.