Posted: May 31st, 2011 under ApSIC Xbench.
Michael Widemann, Senior Project Manager at Mareš, has updated the ApSIC Xbench User’s Guide to version 2.9.
We want to thank greatly Michael, who also took on the endeavour of translating the ApSIC Xbench v2.8 User’s Guide, for his continued effort to maintain the German version of the User’s Guide.
The German version of ApSIC Xbench v2.9 User’s Guide can be downloaded from here.
Posted: May 23rd, 2011 under ApSIC Xbench.
Franck Charreire, a French translator specializing in technical translation, has translated the ApSIC Xbench User’s Guide v2.9 into French.
With this significant contribution by Franck, French now joins the list of languages with documentation translations supported by the community of users and also becomes the first language to provide a translation of the User’s Guide for v2.9, barely just a couple of weeks after release.
A big thanks to Franck for his effort. We are confident that French users will enjoy the convenience of learning about ApSIC Xbench capabilities in detail in their own language.
The French version of ApSIC Xbench v2.9 User’s Guide can be downloaded from here.
Posted: May 5th, 2011 under ApSIC Xbench.
We are happy to announce the release of ApSIC Xbench 2.9 beta! New features of this release include:
- More formats supported. A few more bilingual formats have been added. Now it is possible to load XLIFF files, Trados Studio files, PO files, MARTIF files, IBM TM Memories, Wordfast Pro TXML files and OpenTM2 files.
- Folder tree support for most formats. Now you can load folder trees for all formats that do not require special file-dependant settings.
- Revamped checklist engine. Now multiple personal lists can be run in a single QA pass and can also be linked to projects. A powerful inheritance engine has been built into checklists to reuse items from other checklists and override items as required.
- Font support for Instructions tab. Now the Instructions tab can use any of the system fonts to allow for better presentation and enhanced support of non-Western languages.
- And many other enhancements and fixes across the board!
You can download it now from http://www.apsic.com/en/downloads.aspx.
Please do not hesitate to report any issues or suggestions at http://www.apsic.com/en/products_submit_bug.aspx.